Thursday, May 15

Life Update

We've been busy! My mom came to visit, Jeff went to LA, we spent a day in Charleston with my mom {they overlapped each other one day}, Sullivan turned 6 months old, we spent the weekend at another Young Life camp, had Sullivan's 6 month pictures taken, celebrated my first official Mother's Day, and Jeff and I have been on this "21 Day Fix" with daily workouts and a meal plan to follow.
I won't go into depth about anything. What I will say is that WE MOVE IN 40 days!!!!! Whaaaaaat?
My mom came to visiting while Jeff was away in LA. She hadn't seen Sullie since Christmas. 
The baby rocking chair. Had to snap another picture in it!
Charleston day. 
Happiest girl. 
SIX MONTHS! Can't believe it. 
Young Life Family Camp Weekend @ Carolina Point
My mothers day present was her 6 month photo shoot!
Pretty Mother's Day flowers. 
My favorite thing right now, during out cleanse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment