Wednesday, February 19

Two years and counting....

SOMEHOW THIS POST IS OVER A YEAR OUT OF ORDER! Who knows what I did...

December 18, 2012

We just celebrated two years of being married. I must say year two has been less eventful and more stable than year one. Well at least the second half of year two...

In year two we...
Got through one of the hardest times in my life
Joined a church and a small group
Went to Disney World for Young Life's ASC
Spent a weekend in Jacksonville
Spend a weekend in Charleston
Jeff got a convertible
Took a great camp trip to Young Life Camp
Successfully started Young Life on Hilton Head Island
My sister lived here for 5 months
I coached a winning cheerleading team (7th in the state)
Jeff coached the State Champion football team
We got a new sister- Lexi Thompson
Spent a week in Arizona, hiked Camelback Mountain
Got an iPad
Paid off my student loans

Obviously so much more happened in 2012, but at least this provides highlights. Here's some pictures to help recap our second year as the Thompsons.





















No comments:

Post a Comment